Sunday 11 November 2012

Kampung Fun

I wanna watch Sinister!!!


"SEATS ARE FULL!!!"
wHaT?! How come today so many people watch horror movie?? I thought nobody watch already as it was released during Oct......
We went there just for the horror movie.
So, plan B. Reluctantly left the mall......

Headed to Tong Pak Fu, then.
We ordered this floral tea.
When the tea served, C and me were liked "Yucks, why this flower looks so ugly one!"
Other food served one by one and we were busy taking photos.
Suddenly, I accidentally peeked that jug and the flower bloomed!! So beautiful!!
C and me's respond was way just too kampung!! Hahaha!

lovely.

I superb like the small little bubbles popping up 
just after pouring the hot water.
( Um...... but is actually kind of torturing the flowers, luckily is dead )


Photos taking session!
Everytimes when comes taking photo, honestly I can say we really can spend up the whole afternoon. Narcissism group *faint*

Bye bye S!

I miss my long hair......

Loves her superb silky long hair.

C introduced us an app called Bump.
We were so fun bumping each other's phones.
Another kampung behaviour!
The laughing and complaining were loud till everyone in da shop could heard us.
*Covered face*
Yes, we always complain about each other. We don't mind.  






No comments:

Post a Comment