Friday 29 January 2016

but I CAN'T TELL......

Another half year since my last post.
It crossed from year 2015 to 2016.

A lot of things have changed......
It seems like a good one if you look from outside.

The work place has changed......and now I'm living with my parents again.
Ironically I used to wished that a lot because I don't like staying with relatives but now I actually feel easier when I stayed there without my parents.
I saw an article before about "Things you should do before 35".
Stay out of family.
I kinda wish that...... I know a lot of people out there wish to spend more time with family but I'm the opposite weirdo.
I do hope to live a bit far away from family...... so that I don't have to tell them wherever I go.
Sometimes I feel like I'm just a 7 years old kid for them...... I need more freedom
but I CAN'T TELL......

I have started to pursue degree course since last year.
I'm actually kinda happy to study at KL for like twice every few months.
I like city life.
Ironically I used to think is a happy thing to go KL but my dad wanna follow me everytime I go there.
I have no freedom at all with his guarding there. It's hard for me to go out late to hang out with friends.
Is always torturing to stay in relatives' house.
I don't like it
but I CAN'T TELL......

The relationship status has changed......
But I got a lot of doubting and I'm not as happy as previously.
Ironically I used to be so carefree, so optimistic, so happy......
I have some problems but I don't know who to share with......
Not my mom, is a secret.
Not my friends, they don't really care about that.
Not my BFFs, they have more problems than me.
For them it seems like my problem is actually not a problem at all.
I start to feel like I'm not myself anymore.
I don't really like to share my thought to family and friends.
They say a good relationship make you to be a better person.
Am I choosing the wrong person?
Am I being too inconsiderate?
I'm unhappy
but I CAN'T TELL......



I know is being to too public to confided but blogging is the only way that I can do right now.


Signature

3 comments:

  1. You should share more with friends. Maybe your bff. Maybe u think they don't care. But you never know. At least you can express your feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey,guy.
    Trying to tell, to communicate, they will understand you, do yourself is very important, it will easily be a lot of fun.



    By the way, I found a good site, welcomed the games with me.www.rs2joy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweetheart, i would always stand by you and ready my ears :)
    Common share us your thought..

    ReplyDelete