Saturday 24 November 2012

25。11。12

Is 25th of November 2012 @ 1 : 45a.m.
Two weeks of holidays were passed. Time flies.
When the holiday just started I felt time walking slow, darn slow......
Time wasted like nobody.
I thought there is a long way to go before I go travel on 27th of Nov, it seems so far yet so near.
Is last week of November......
I remember I was actually craving for holidays during the first week of November.
Again, I start to feel that one of the side effect of aging is you'll always think time really flies fast.
Sometimes, it was like it passed with just a click. How sad......
I guess everyone is hoping to control the time, you want the happy moment stay longer but the sad moment faded as fast as possible.
But, is always contrary.

So, December is coming, a merry month.
I really hope the month walking slow, darn slow, may you slow like snail, please......
Because I know after it, disaster coming again. No......  *sad case*
One really should find a job that you love, then you will need not to work.
Alright, don't worry about that first. It ruins my mood. Damn it!

Tomorrow I'm going to KL, prepare for the trip.
I shall start packing when I wake up in the afternoon.
I'm hoping to see Christmas decorations wherever I go.
It can definitely lighten up me as thou the sparkling jingle bells can wink at me.
Lil S' face flashed across.
She must be freezing cold now. Is winter......
( I can imagine how cold is it, shivering. )
I guess she still can't adapt to the environment. Poor S.
I'm sorry I didn't pick up your phone. I can't wake up such early during holidays.
Who asks the time is completely different between M'sia and the States.


May it be the great one.
God bless!
Fingers crossed.

Nights
x


No comments:

Post a Comment