Friday 23 November 2012

Best Movie for the year

Reward goes to
The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2.

As Malaysia is a week later in releasing the movie compare to the West.
I actually can't wait for it.
I already told my friend I MUST watch it.

Seats fulled in the cinema!

This is the only cliffhanger typed movie I love!
I was once addicted to Harry Porter but when comes to the last two series, I started to feel bored for it.
And as for Twilight I actually started to love this movie from the 3rd series.
And now comes to the final chapter.
This is the best among the series. Kinda reluctant...... sigh! 

I bought this shirt on the first sight I saw it after the first Twilight movie.

I was falling for Jacob the way he looks and the way he loves , but now I definitely love Edward Cullen more!!
He looked much more better started from Breaking Dawn Part 1.
Awww.......the perfect guy he is! Oh, Bella Swan how I envy on you.


Kristen Stewart for being her awkward self is the perfect candidate to portray as Bella Swan. Like the CLEO mag. stated. She rocks her awk in the movie.
Bella, a lady completely risen revived, restyled to become the vampire woman.
She is far more amazing than I thought!
With all those powerful violent fast motions, you can found that this woman is incredibly amazing.
No wonder Edward loves her so much. If I'm a man, I'll choose her.  

She beats him!

Then, the bed scene is cut! cut! cut! And even the kissing part.
Because here is Malaysia, the islamic country.
I wonder, people wouldn't do anything in the cinema I mean like make love when they see the bed scene right?!
Okay, stop it.

The most interesting part is the one you can't predict. 
The meeting of the Volturi with the vampires and werewolves on a snowy field makes up the film's climax. 
OMG!! Is so damn exciting and astonishing....... but when it shows out it was just a prediction I was like wth with the movie! 
Alright, luckily is just a mind reading if not by the end of the movie, I 'll be very sad with those situation of the vegan vampires and werewolves.

Pretty oh pretty! Can't I own the eyes?

A little humour in Breaking Dawn Part 2. 
Jacob imprinted on Renesmee! 

Jacob asked Edward :"Should I call you Father?"
He couldn't got the mother, but he gets the daughter.

At the end of the movie, Alice has a vision of Jacob and Renesmee will end up together in the future.

Um.......ignored the strange part. 

Cheers for the end of The Twilight series.
But still hope for more SAGA please......

Listen to this song will definitely makes you feel sad and probably cry
 because of the flash back, 
may it be the movie from first to last or someone you've lost or  .
.

p/s: Don't miss out the other great soundtracks.

AWESOME MOVIE 
"about life, not death"  
"about love, not lust". 

x

No comments:

Post a Comment