Wednesday 21 November 2012

Social networkinG, I'm late.

I believe now that social network is far more than just normal social networking like you can comment and interact with peers.
It has a large power/ impact that able to influence people around the world and is growing globally.
You need them for works or studies to get information.
Nobody can ignore social media.
Even my friend who resists to join any social network, at last join the Facebook, too.
So, one have to at least join a social network to avoid you being isolated from the group.

The current famous social networks will definitely go to


I admit I'm so outdated in joining all these social networks.
Y SO OUTDATED?!
I'm lazy on signing up and deal with all those accounts.
Especially when I accidentally log out, I CAN'T remember the passwords!

First of all creating an email is the most important step. Perhaps, not just one email account......
It really brings a lot of convenience.
The most hot one when I was in secondary school was Friendster.


Everyone get connected to old friends and new friends because of it.
However, I actually not interested on it and because of almost everyone in the school is so into it.
C and I actually get the idea on sharing the account.
What?! Just a simple sign up and we need to shared on it......!!
That's because we are lazy enough to deal with it, we thought of whoever got the free time will checked it out.
Well, Friendster already closed its door as a social networking site and transformed into a social entertainment site.

Then, Facebook is started as another next big thing.
Again waited till everyone got their account only I joined.
But, this time no sharing account.
And now, I can say that I can't live without it.
Somehow, idk why am I getting so addicted on it.

Another social network I love most is YouTube!
I learn a lot from there, may it be the cooking steps, pedicure/ manicure (nails art), art crafts and most of all I can download a lot of songs from there especially those covered one.

This year, I finally created a google+ account.
It links to a few social media.
I know I am kinda late in starting to blog at my age as most of the bloggers start when they were in high school.
Since late better than never, blogging started to become one of my interest lately.
It was like recording all your memories in your life.
You just can have a flash back when you missed your old times.

Now, Twitter is definitely another hot networking platform.
Since not everyone in my social circle tweets, I guess I won't be start tweeting in this short period.
I'm always the late one.

Then comes to the visual social media. There are a lot of photo-sharing social network like the common one Instagram, Flickr, Pinterest and so on.
Finally I choose to sign up one.
Instagram previously only available on iPhone but now also featured in Android version is a good news for android user like me.
I choose Instagram because most of the people around me using that app and I particularly like the cute logo.


As I mentioned I'm pretty new and late in this line. Of course not much pictures were uploaded.
And I found out that people are taking photo on whatever they saw and sharing them.
I think I will sooner become one of them.
Just follow me in case you're interested.

http://instagram.com/ky_wan/

Let the pictures do the talking!
x




No comments:

Post a Comment