Wednesday 29 August 2012

The number ---> SEVEN, we made friend.

SEVEN! Yes, I have been surrounded with this number since I born to this world.



The month, July.
The house's phone number.
The mobile number.
The car plate number.


And I did not purposely got these numbers! So, I think is fate!

I saw this quote from a book.

"生活中有很多东西都和“7”有着密切的关系,“7”自然界里既重要又神秘。人有七窍,彩虹由七种颜色组成,一个星期有七天,地球陆地分为七大洲,北斗有七星,七年的时间足以实现梦想"

And it made me thought of one of my besties, i decided to call her baby B (Bei).


We both, July's babies and there are seven days interval between our birth date.  
Somehow, I think there's fate in this world. I get closer and closer with her since these 2 years. Well, she knows me!

So, here you are, the baby B.

She’s a year younger than me, but ages doesn’t mind anything in friendship. I knew her before we entered college, even hatred her for ruining my actual job plan in my hometown. Is an old old story…… she knew it after our friendship become closer. But, who cares! (close friend don’t lies)

Never try, never knows! We actually have a lot of same thoughts in our life. I never thought she will become one of my besties in now daysHa ha! We made same new friends, we bought same dress, we have same wallet, we travelled the same places!

Talking about friendship, I’m the kind who will treats people in the same way as you treat me. I always remembered who is the one who treats me good deep in my heart, you’ll get the same way in return. (Maybe you can’t see it, but for sure I’ll always support you) If you back stabbed me. Sorry! You’re blacklisted! 

Don’t you think people need trusts to support a long term relationship, no matter is between couples, colleagues, family or friends.

 ♥ you, hopes our friendship grows stronger!
Gonna share this posts to her! Teehee ^^

1 comment: