Saturday 10 November 2012

The most Grand Wedding of the Year

Saturday night live streamed wedding of Dato Lee Chong Wei and Datin Wong Mew Choo @ NTV7.


I supposed this is the most grand wedding event happened in Malaysia for the year.
I think most of the Malaysian watched it.
I can't believe I not even peek on the TV for the event, I remembered years ago I actually watched the whole live wedding show of Datin Seri Siti Nurhaliza.

Seeing the news and photos spread on the websites and the dignitaries who attended his wedding.
Superb WOW! Even Yang di-Pertuan Agong was there!
I guess he is now the most famous one.
Married like a King!

Some bad news appeared on the newspaper 
about his father is not invited for the wedding. 
Of course critics comments are shooting over here and there.
Every family has own problems. Don't judge!
The disadvantage of being popular man.

And also articles that criticised his wedding' expenses.
Millions for a wedding event. Yea yeah, is kinda over.
I think better spend the money for charity.
Well, his wedding expenses is none of my business.


Giant wedding cakes!

Who do you think can ever afford these?

And this pictures appeared!
OMGosh, why on earth she is sitting in the middle of 
the bridegroom and bride separated them?
What makes her qualified to be sitting there?!
Another big news for the night. 

Anyway, wish the couple can live happily ever after. 

No comments:

Post a Comment