Monday 25 March 2013

March's suprised.

I never know how to get a beauty box until few weeks ago I saw the Cleo mag. introduced it. Then, I realized C got herself one during last month. After took some advises from her, I'm so excited to get myself one, too.

Out of curiosity, I searched all the beauty boxes on the internet.
Well, there are too much choices. I hate to choose!
But, finally i set my decision. I was about to pay but my debit card is out of credit.

Then, I accidentally clicked on a random blog link and I found this Bag Of Love.
I changed my mind without a minute because the bag looks tempting compare to other boxes. So, I subscribed it.

I was actually wanted to subscribed their second bag but the silly me didn't checked properly and ended up I actually subscribed their debut bag.
So, I guess no more surprise because I already knew what's inside the bag. Arghh!
I sent an message to them ( I guess is MiMi Teh who replied them or? not so sure though ) to request changing one of the product or change my subscription to 2nd bag.

No changing! But, surprisingly she promised to give Murad mask.
I never expected it. Therefore, I'm so looking forward to the bag's arrival.

Oops! I was like typing too much.
Here comes the main point.

This morning I received it, the baby pink box is seriously dented. I pulled out the beauty bag without open the box. Anyway, I didn't bothered about that.


Zip off and wanted to see what's extra inside. End up, I couldn't find the mask. So, kinda disappointed. But, there is one more movie pass. I'm not sure is an extra gift or maybe you accidentally dropped two inside. Haha! Well, I'm still happy to get them.

After that, I was about to throw the Airpak packaging and here comes the surprised!!! There are still something left inside the plastic!
I assumed that the beauty stuffs dropped out because of the box.
I got two packet of Murad exfoliating mask and 8 packs of sample size Lunasol smoothing make up base. I actually wanted to buy make up base but not sure which brand to choose.
I can't wait to share these with my friends!

Yay!!! Now, Happy kid me! 
Thank you, Mi Mi Teh.
Thank you, Bag of Love. So sweet of you!

March is going to end happily and amazingly.
x


3 comments:

  1. hahaha, what a coincidence, I also subcribe to their bag of love also. hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. which bag do u subscribe? the debut one or the second bag?

      Delete
  2. the second one, now waiting for may's edition =)

    ReplyDelete