Monday 25 March 2013

O.L.D?!

How's the weather in your living place?

Here is terribly hot, 32 Celsius for indoor and this temperature is with the fan blowing whole day and you still sweating.
I can't imagine what if I'm one of those worker who works under the sun......



Last month, I still complaint about the gloomy and whole-day-raining weather.
But now, no more raining, sun is scorching hot!!!
I hate this! And now I prefer a little gloomy weather. Ironic, right?
This is lady's mind.

Last two day, I woke up with menstrual pain and back pain and felt bloated for the whole day.
I never experienced these for the past years. fml.
Now I understand why those ladies can't get up to work or school or do whatsoever things.

What's wrong with me?

Then, I get sick.
Omfg! This is the 3rd times I caught sick within this three months. Really dafuq.
I usually got sickness like only once a year or maybe twice.
But, not as frequent as this year.
Is over frequent! Sick for every month?!
And then my so called boss didn't believed my MC.
Whereas she herself can said her own husband got sick ( but the man is healthy! We considered she cursed her husband. ) as a reason to take medical leave to do her private stuffs during office hours. wtf.

Backed to the topic.
The other problem occured. Most of the kids' skin will have scars after they got bitten by the stupid mosquitoes.
So, you'll see like coin's size marks leaving on their skin.
And the parents always trying to buy skincare products to destroy the fugly scars.
I used to be very proud with my skin on legs and hands because I never face those problem.
But, now!!! I'm having scars after the mosquitoes' bite if I scratched them.
Fainted!

Oh god!! What's happening to my immune system?
I got those symptoms of  menstrual pain and I get sick easily and I got mosquitoes' bite scars.

I'm getting older and unhealthier?
Symptoms of aging?
Consequences of lack doing exercises?
Can I blame the too hot weather?

In the end, I concluded that these should be blaming on my own......
My unhealthy lifestyle.
And my body is showing signals to me.
Oh good you deserved on what you did!

And I wanna blame the radioactive, too.







No comments:

Post a Comment