Sunday 14 April 2013

Aztec denim

Despite having some acrylic paints left, I decided to modify my old denim short.
Is so old, I think my mom bought for me 10+years ago and of course I can't button up it. So, I probably not going to button up when I wear the short.
My top can cover the ugly part, so ok la.

I never wear it for so many years because I think is old fashion but hey high waist denim short is back now!

So, I cut it shorter and did the fraying.
Then, used the paint brush to draw the aztec pattern on the back pockets.
End up, I actually think that it looks like little kid draws with crayon.
Just feeling weird with the result, so not cool!
But, I just can't tell what's going wrong? The fray not obvious or the line too bold or?


Anyway, this is the one and only design in the world.
You will never find this in the market so I'll still wear it unless people laugh at me.
And I'm going to modify all my old baggy jeans!




No comments:

Post a Comment