Saturday 23 March 2013

Amazing month

Is holidays again!
And without your notice March is gong to end. So fast!


So, how have you been in this March?
Another ordinary month?
Well, some amazing things happened!

Colleague's baby is out from her tummy almost two weeks earlier that the predicted due date! Luckily, she didn't went to work that day.
If not...... can you imagine how could you handle a mom that is going to give birth in the office? Everyone must be panic!

She watsapp her baby boy photos to us.
Aawwww!!! He's such a cute angel! I really feel wanted to kiss his pinkish cheek everytime I look at the photos. OK, I almost kissed the phone screen. swt.
This is my first ever time saw a really new born baby. The second day he born to this world.
I can't reveal his pictures here without mommy's permission.
After all, he's just too small.
But, he's superb adorable! Baby's face is smaller than mom's palm.
So small! How can you not love such tiny creature. Cute to the max!



The other great things could be T's brother got married.
Fyi, I knew T for more than 10 years and I knew her bro because I always went T's house when I were in high school. So, practically I knew him for more than 10 years, too though we don't really talk because he is kind of cool.
I got invited to their wedding dinner.

One cool thing during wedding dinner was looking at the video showing this morning the groom when to the bride's house.
And they did Harlem Shake!! Well, we didn't expect they were so hit in the trend.

Should be kind of like high school reunion but too bad some couldn't attend. 

 I'm so in love with her short hair.

 V is so pwetty with her dolly eyes.


Some lovely decorations!
Love is in the air.

And us with the cutie pies.

Look at this American little man! 
Silly face expression.

What's your feeling seeing another couple gets married while you're still single?
Being happy for them and continue enjoy your singlehood.
Think the other bright side, sometimes, married spouse could be envy on you!

And now I'm so looking forward for next week because something gonna surprise me so soon! Ah...... can't wait!


No comments:

Post a Comment