Saturday 13 April 2013

Furious

April doesn't has a good start.
My lady boss started to act abnormal or I shall say she's getting insane for the past two weeks.
Not really my boss, after all she's not the one who pay me salary!
Ah, whatsoever.

So, have you seen any boss who scream in the office like a psycho saying that she gonna hit anyone that she "du lan" with including her own husband.
Such an autocratic person. Scary, man!
Luckily, she's not my mom.
She yelled with knocking hard on the board and eventually pushed my colleague's arm with really strong strength.

C'mon you're a leader in the place so please act like a leader.
If you can't control your temper then I still think you're not suitable with the post.
Worked in the same place for 7 years and in between they are so many differences people working with you and none of them like you or compliment you for being a great leader......
Why you never do a reflection?! Whereas you always asked us to reflect our attitude.

Hmm.......she has literally show her true colour, how are you going to make us respect you anymore?!

We have made a conclusion that she might be get some kind of mental problem called Paranoid Schizophrenia.
She is sick!
Fyi, patients with this disease often have delusion that people is plotting against them. They don't listen to others and always think whatever he done is good for others. They usually easily to get fury and aggressive. So, if you're getting involve in a quarrel with him, he may cause violence.
My so called lady boss got all these symptoms.
Sigh......

Tomorrow, we are going to report this incident to her boss.
I really hope someone can do some action to this pity woman.
I don't care what punishment she gets or even she gets a long holidays to cure her sickness as long as you mother f***king assh*** disappear in front of me.
I never wanted to meet people like this anymore.

She gonna regret so soon with what she had spoken.
Remember there is karma......









No comments:

Post a Comment