Monday 6 May 2013

GE13

505 was so happening as a historic moment in year 2013!

Everyone is voting for the change!
I think I shall blog about my experience as this is my first time to vote during election.

But, before this I just don't get why the announcement of results can changed as they liked?! Aren't this is something so formal and so important, so you could only counted properly before you declared it to the citizen!
Well, I barely know about the politic issue but there was just something happened too obvious until you can't ignored it!

Hmmph.... those so called magic tricks performing?!
and Where's the justice?


I thought the final result should be declared at 11p.m. and they kept delaying the announcement 1 stg.
I'm actually waited the result to make sure is it a public holiday and whether do I need to work for the next day.

Okay, back to my voting experience.
I woke up at 10a.m. after bathing I went to a secondary school for voting with my mom and I parked my car a stone throw from the center. Walking on the way towards the center I saw some PAS people kept saying INI KALILAH UBAH to my mom but not me.
But, I still love their spirit.
And there were jamming in front of the center and the honk sound but was to show their support toward the election.

Then, there were four saluran for the voters.
All the youngster a.k.a first time voter got channel four.
I went to the queue and I was like what? Damn! super duper long queue!
I think it was about hundreds of people queueing in front of me.
Maybe the SPR should open two channel for us as there were really few voter at others channel!

I was queueing from here.

Then, to here.
We had to queue like in zig-zag from the green trees far over there 
then only reach the classroom for saluran four.
Hmm... you probably can't imagine how long is it...

But then I realised mine was small case as they were people from other state have long queue under the rain......

I have been waiting for two hours+ without having breakfast and water and standing under the hot weather just for the sake of INI KALILAH!
Really almost fainted because of the weather.


Well, in the end Malaysian got the biggest disappointment.




No comments:

Post a Comment