Tuesday 7 May 2013

Hair Chalks & OOTD

Hair chalks


I have been wanted to try out the hair chalks ever since I saw this product last year I think?!


And I couldn't be more happy when I knew my colleague friend owns a box of it and she lemme try them on my hair!
Ah, feels so good when you met people that share the same interest with you.
She loves blogging, too. Checkout her blog!

So, as soon as the weekend came I'm so excited to put the colours on my hair and meet my long time no see lil S and also baby B!

I washed my hair and waited them until partially dried.
Hold a pinch of hair, twisted them, sprayed with water then brushed up whatever colours you like!
See, just that easy.
However, the hair chalks made your hair real dry.
But, don't fret. Use some conditioner after you wash your hair with shampoo.
It'll be fine!

Saw the colour strands?
Well, fyi I only tried purple, green and red on my hair because other colours don't look great on dark black hair.
I think the colours will definitely look outstanding on blonde/light color hair.
But, I'm still happy with the outcome!

The colors kind of  faded after few hours but when I use my fingers to touch my hair the colours stained on my fingers.
I guess I should use some tools like curler to lock the colours.

OOTD


Well, I don't really blog about OOTD but I just felt way too cool with my highlighted hair, half-leather legging and galaxy sneaker on the day.

Felt kinda awkward when posing there because people don't really snapped photo inside the mall right? 
And they was actually a couple kept looking at us.

 Yay! Finally wore it! swag die.
Find out more on my galaxy sneaker!

 Idk why I will just find myself awk. if I pose alone in front of the lense.
So, with B here I'm.

Found a magical app recently!
We all get flawless skin with just a click.
Ha, I cheated but I don't care.





2 comments:

  1. thanks for put a link of blog, yea lor, your OOthat day really swag die, I can't stop compliment the sneakers! Thank you making another one for me =), feel like your sneaker worth Rm 500!

    yea, 找到知音了,每次我要求我弟弟帮我拍照,他都showthat piss off face to me. 开心开心=)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. RM500, seriously?! hey, then u make me wanna sell it to someone dy.
      Well, keep blogging I wanna know how's your great life then. C:

      Delete