Saturday 19 October 2013

Road trip 15 - 16。10。13_02


With the countless light bulbs guess you know where is this place.
I-city @ Shah Alam.


I know the picture is darn so blur.
But I like it, so who cares!

Silly S with me.
xoxo
  We grow up together from little kids till now, 
even we were not studied in the same class, 
not entering the same university, 
distance never faded our friendship.
She probably is the one who well know me the most.
If I can only choose between a boyfriend and a girlfriend, I will choose her.
No, I'm not a lesbian.
Just sometimes I take friendship more serious. 


And here some photos in Trick Art Museum.

Helloo man! Trying to escape uh?




And so this is one of the background in the House of Horror's site wall.
Superb disappointed with it.
At first I walked in, there is this good zombie talked to us and he even told us there will be nine more zombies on the way and accompanied us a small distance.
Idk he is actually trying to scare us or just I thought the other way round that he is trying to comfort us.
Um... sometimes my thought is different...
Then, the whole journey ended up we not scared by any zombies but we hatred those visitors.
Those assholesss!! Why don't you guys just apply a job position in the house?!
And do we know you? Do you have manners?
 Taking picture of others w/o permission and made fun of it are so rude! dafuq.

The next morning, we went searching for "bah kuh teh". ( Must-eat-food in Klang )
One of the famous shop in Klang - 
奇香肉骨茶
Restaurant Kee Heong
No 7A, Jalan Kawasari Off,
Taman Eng Ann, 
41050 Klang.
Tel: 012-3243838

L: Dried bah kuh teh
R: Fast selling big bone.
Have been hearing good reviews for those.
But I opted for heavier herb's taste for the soup and less salty for the dried base's.
Well, everyone has different taste bud.

Makan trip still haven't end.
Stay tuned for the next stop.
And I can't control myself, just promised for another trip. shit brick.
My money.... Oouchhh!!


x



No comments:

Post a Comment