Wednesday 4 December 2013

Midnight thought

The other day friends said I being too straight forward in talking.
I should learn to be more sweet and to be fake....sigh.
Not really means to be sweet just um...... maybe praise more, say things in nicer way, don't be too straight even though you think is not good.

Hmm......
I know... I know...
But I really don't like being a fake dolly sheep.
Why can't I just be myself?!
Sometimes I hope I no need live life for others.
This world....to survive, to get the victory, to...... just too many reasons for you to learn to talk, even learn to be fake!
I will rather just keep quiet but you know it just doesn't works....

I wonder why some people can say a lot of nice words in front of people he doesn't like, pretending to concern to care but backstabbed in the other time.
Maybe I should learn that.

I already try to learn.
I try to smile more even though I don't like those people.
I try to praise more even though I don't feel like praising.
I try to care more even though I think I can't help in anything.
I shall say more nice words.

Is tiring......
But this is Earth with human being that likes to listen to nice praising words.
Am I a weirdo?!

Y u no live in Mars.
x




No comments:

Post a Comment