Sunday 8 December 2013

The White Storm 掃毒

Was planned to watch Hunger Games but seats only left the first row. 
Sunday...everyone coming out for movies after days of raining?!
So, we switched option to this - The White Storm.
You know what sometimes you can't get what you want, God could be arranging another great option for you!
I always believing in this.


I shall say this is the best Hong Kong movie I had ever watched within these few years even though I didn't watch all HK movies and I started to feel Nick Cheong is so much better in acting nowadays ever since I watched Unbeatable-激战.

Is all about bloodshed and conflicts between three good friends/cops, straining the brotherhood of them to the breaking points!!
When all the responsibilities drop on your shoulder....
When you have no other better choice than killing your best friend....
When you got to choose between your family and your "brother"....
what would you do?
what would I-I-I-I do?!
If I were him, I will probably gone crazy.

"Choosing is hard, but giving up is harder."

Still a great story even though I think the ending was kinda fake.
Superb touching earning shed of tears from spectators.
But I'm still....um...


Nights,
x

No comments:

Post a Comment