Thursday 18 December 2014

Naive

Am I being too naive?
Am I really that stupid?

It seems like everyone is telling me not to trust people easily.
Nobody really supported me now.
But I just think if you never give out the first step, you'll never know if the person is really that not trustable or that bad.
Who knows right... might be a good one but also who knows might be someone who con on you... sigh
I mean is there really no any good person out there to be trusted?
Aren't there still some angels among the devils? Ok, maybe 1/1000.
Then, they would say you would never have chance to meet the "1".
Is it everyone living with bad intention?
People just tell you not to trust anyone, the world out there is too dangerous.
You don't wanna try cuz you're not strong enough for it.

I'm really in dilemma, should I try or I just stop there...should I really give up then?
There is too much to be worry about... yes too much cuz I'm a girl... wtf!
What if I'm a guy, then everything is totally different... nothing to be worry then.

I just feel like I'm telling too much at first.
I shouldn't be so honest towards a stranger.
That's what we called naive I guess.
I did some mistakes at the first place.


2 comments:

  1. Nope you're not naive. You're just living with a simple minded without thinking too much. It's nothing wrong living with that but just, open your eyes when you meet someone. Nope, it's not only girls. If you're a guy, it don't make any different. Nothing wrong with honest towards a stranger, it's just the wrong person to be honest with. Cheer till you meet the right one. It's not the end of the world, it's just a small little journey of your life you should get through. Hope you meet the right one soon! Don't be sad with one of the passenger of your life. There are still tons waiting you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seems like you have a little bit of misunderstanding of my story but well.. it's ok.. thanks for your advices. I just do hope that the people I meet is not trying to be mean on me.

    ReplyDelete