Saturday 1 February 2014

Random New Year post


Hello buns!
Happy Chinese New Year!
For my family it is nothing difference with other casual days.
I'm not Chinese... No! I'm still Chinese I wanted to experience all those traditions but parents just never teach.

I wore black top during the first day of it but friend is like why are you wearing black......
Then my eyes started to scan around... oppss looks like I'm the only Chinese girl wearing black. whatever la......
( Fyi, Chinese ancestors thought black colour brings bad luck )

Hmmm...... that's why when I was queuing to order drinks someone split the whole cup of coffee just right behind me. Then, from my short till the end of my both legs got coffee stain! Arghh...... I was like shit then I thought "sui" on me that means should brings me lotsa money for this whole year!!! ( sui means money in Cantonese )    
Then now when I blog this I have another thought black colour on CNY really brings bad luck?! wtf.

NOOO!! Only the first thought counted right! Yea.. money and fortune will come to me. $.$ Aiming to travel to country with higher currency this year! Woots!


Start missing my long fringe. 
I look so much different right??
( Aha w/o glasses, drawn eyeliners and lip tint, 
people actually couldn't recognize me even my dad...lol)
Just within a month I change become more soft and gentle. 
My friends often said I looked fierce la, unfriendly la, arrogant la, unkind la...
 if I don't smile. 
Yea... so what!
Fringe do tricks!! Hahahaha. I know good right. 
Everyone said look younger and friendlier.

But I still prefer my previous looked. Fringe grow faster pwease.

I'm right now feel like staying inside an Indian disco! wtfff!!!
Couldn't go out to complain them feel like they will punch us.
So, I shall just scold at here! Annoying Stupid Assholesss Bastards!
Those bunch of people just don't know manners at all! 
Playing songs in highest volume at the playground like nobody business.
Those loud speakers! arghhhhh!! Head going to crack! 

No comments:

Post a Comment