Thursday 15 August 2013

Sepang Golden Palm Tree Resort 12。08。13_02

The earliest morning I woke up during the holidays to catch the sunrise.
Apparently, we failed because the bed is too comfy!!!
I actually wanted to buy the pillows.
If I have the chance to go back there, I am sure I will spend one whole afternoon just for sleeping.

Anyway, I still managed to catch ray of sunlight reflected on the villas.
The time was 7 something.

Then we went for the buffet breakfast.
Cheese platter and differences kind of bacon/ham are tempting enough for me.
Yumsss.

Infinity pool just in front of the breakfast place.


After breakfast, here comes the most exciting part. 
That also became one of the main reason I went Sepang.
Sepang extreme park!!! ( not extreme at all )

Spot something behind us?!

Go-kart.
Don't drive slow in the circuit you won't feel the excitement.
Speed up and take over others!
But don't bang into the tyres. LOL.


Woohoo ATV!
I personally feel that quad bike is more fun than go-kart and would be 
more challenging if the trek is more extreme.
But, maybe the trek at Sepang is more suitable for beginners.
Next try will be at Bukit Gambang!

The time not allowed us to try more games.
We actually wanted to go Smiley beach to play water sports. 
Kite stunt, cart sailing, wind surfing and a lot more fun games we all wanted to try so badly.
But we were rushing to check out before 12p.m.


One last group photo before leaving.
Awww...... I miss the bed nao......



X


2 comments:

  1. I read this one hour after u published this! I am so ur loyal reader,hahaha. Since the sepang gold coast there is so fun, why not extend one more night? How much the room rate for one night? All ur photos very HD le, except the ATV photo and the last pic. What camera u use for those super HD photo?

    the first sunrise photo is overwhelming!!!mad love that

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! thanks. photos r edited one..one nite cos ard 2k, i was staying there with the voucher bought frm mydeal, so was like 800+.

      Delete