Sunday 7 July 2013

The broken Liebster Award


So, who's the one who nominated me to The Liebster Award?
Miss Maple! Thanks buddy heh!
Then, what's this?!


Well, I will break the rules going to skip some parts, sorrreeey!

11 facts about me?! I never really think about these for once. But hey interesting yea!

1. I'm a Leo baby. I don't know why I just feel like I must meet a guy who has the same horoscope as mine. I wanna see how's a Leo guy's personality. I have met few Leo girls you will see how confident they are especially those who born in Aug. those typical Leo. I can feel their life are sparkling! (Recently I found out that horoscopes are so true in interpreting one's personality) 

2. I seldom cry in front of people even my family or closed one. But, I can't believe the first time I cried in front of them was when I was 19. And yet the reason was I failed my STPM and the moment I saw my result I knew I'm not qualified for any local U. I was so stupid, afterall it was just a minor matter. My best friend really get shocked when she knew that because I am so tough all the while. That day we talked about this, we thought I might cry again after 19 years. Another break down uh? Haha...

3. I don’t like people seeing my first impression as a good girl unless they are these elders, boss or someone that you really have to show a good girl face even you are not one. My friend said I’m weird on this. People tend to think I like soft sweet stuffs, I’m very gentle much because of my soft voice. I even purposely try to make my voice sound rougher when I talk to someone but I still can’t change it. And I would said: “Oh, that plushy so cute! How sweet is that pinky pinkish stuffs! Omg! She looks so dolly in that outfits!”  These doesn’t mean that I wanna own them, I just simply think those are nice but please I don’t want my room full with pink. Swagger wannabe.

4. I must cut my nails at least once a week. I can't stand when I see my nails are long. I will be feeling itchy about them. And yet sometimes people tend to think I'm those girl who likes to have long nails. Hmmpph... 

5. I'm talented in doing art crafty stuffs. If you read my blog, you'll probably know what I had done so far. Recently, one more crafty things that I'm proud of is......

I transformed this normal T-shirt
To this!!!

for my lovely friend for her Zumba class.
And of course I got compliments from my Zumba members.
I think I should have my own business if someone willing to sponsor me. Lol. 

6. I can only show my true face in front of kids. You will know why if you've met 'fake evil dolls'! Maybe kids are too naive?! I wouldn't need to worry what they think about me. So, they are those who always say I'm crazily insane. 

7. I don't know since when I don’t have horror dreams. So, when people says Noo! I don't watch those bloody gory horror movies because I'm afraid I will have nightmare. I will be so proud to say that Aha! I wouldn't dream about that!!! Actually I don't really dreaming when I sleep, if I dreamt there were mostly those weird dreams like Japanese army ambush to my house to catch me and I have to run madly to lock all the doors in my house or dream like my dad left his broken hand in my car (is actually a fake one after I figured out) and acted like he died and I need to find him like I'm a detective. But, I so much wanted to have sweet dreamsss!!! 

8. I have the ability to easily enjoy myself, keep calm and steady or can easily smile on little things like I saw a baby girl/ boy walking on the road or simply a funny slogan appeared in front of my sight. Whenever there is couch or sofa, I can just lay lazily like nobody there. I don't think this is something special until S told me not everyone can smiles that easily. 

9. I don't like to eat fruits especially fruits with sour taste. Mostly girls that I met they like fruits so much. Why I'm not one of them? So, I always get scolded. When you see me finding fruits from the fridge much because I know I almost get sick and I always think vitamin C from orange can cure me.

10. I'm the eldest child in my family. I don't like being the eldest. I always hope I have a elder brother and sister. The brother can teach me all those IT stuffs, the sister can teach me all those fashion stuffs. Ha! Will never ever happened, guess I have to wait my next life.

11. I wanna get a tattoo spreading from my neck line to shoulder! I used to liked a tattoo on ankle. You know who inspired me to change my mind for tattooing at neck line? My students. You guys get me crazy sometimes. But, why on earth tattooing is so painful?!! I guess I can only get the fake one......

Thinking facts of myself ain't easy at all! 


Shuh Hong's ques for me!

1. Do you know that there is this French Kiss before u do so? What's your first reaction on this?

I know! Don't you think the word 'French' added before the kiss sounds so much romantic? But but but......I still think both tougues' twisting are a lil gross...... 

2. What is the camera model you are using currently?

I don't have a camera, but I once thought of buying this before I got my S3.
Casio Exilim EX-JE10

3. cheese, chocolate, strawberry?

Cheese!!!! Any food with cheese is heaven! But, I tell you strawberry dipping in chocolate sauce is heaven, too. I don't like sour strawberry, btw where can I find sweet strawberry? 

4. Do you watch running man?

What a famous game show! I watched few episode only, because internet connection is down so I couldn't download it.

5. Who/what inspired you to blog? 

Famous bloggers like Camille Co, Jane Chuck, Daphne Charice, Ashley Lau, Sophie Willocq and so on. I started my blog since 2012 August simply for fun.

6. What kind of blog style do you read on?Who is your favourite blogger? 

I read blogs with fashion posts, talk about lifestyle and personality. Jane I think.

7. Have you been joining any blogger events before? Would you interest in joining any blogger events?

How I wish I can join any of them. Most of the blogger events held at capital city like KL and Penang, I'm living too far from there.

8. What are you doing before you turn on your computer?

Before I turn on? Switch on my charger because my lappie's battery life is death!

9. What is your own personal taboo to people about you? (I must make sure my fridge has only odd number of can drinks, David Beckham has this taboo, he would drink the cans if he found out even number)

This one make me headache! I guess I don't have any...... or did I have one? Not sure thou......

10. What do you not like about food? ( eg:I dun like to eat cheese, I will vomit whenever I taste them.  I like to cook but I dun like to wash dishes afterward)

Hi 5! I don't like washing dishes either. I don't get why people like to eat raw petai?

11. Last question! erm....What is the fruits that you eat in your hostel?

Did I eat fruits in hostel? Ah! Strawberriesss... I went Cameron Highlands for a few times when I study at Kuala Lipis and what fruits you shouldn't miss when you went there? Still, where can I get sweet strawbies??



Nights
X

1 comment:

  1. Yea, perhaps you could consider to do some DIY business if u want to embark urself on that, seriously support! Coz u always DIY the useful things, like snickers, shirts, thumbs up!

    The 8th facts about u is kind of funny, hahahaha


    Ok la, I am also the eldest in my family lo~~ my parents saying me the most for 2 years before the 2nd one jump out!hehehe.


    And dun get tattoo, but nice at all!

    ReplyDelete