Sunday 14 July 2013

World War Z

I was in time for watching World War Z in the cinema!
I thought I would have miss out this movie before it stops showing in cinema.
Somehow, maybe there's this luck for me.
I have heard some good reviews about this movie.
So, yeah it didn't disappointed me!


Basically is an apocalyptic horror film - great zombie war.
Brad Pitt acted as Gerry Lane who is the former United Nation investigator who carries a big mission in finding ways to stop the zombie liked creatures.

I got shocked and screamed at first when they attacked by the zombies at the front part. I just wanna made some sound effect, watching horror movie quietly is just so... um... idk what shall I say.
But, the scene didn't scared me out for continued watching the movie.
People who knows me will know I like horror movie especially zombie kind movie is not scary at all.

How strong when the zombies united, they were able to pull down the helicopter!


Very excited seeing them merely escaped from the zombies especially when they came to WHO.
Somehow, we felt funny about the zombie's reaction.
Those grinding teeth part when seeing Gerry tried out the vaccine in the room. LMAO.

By the way, Brad Pitt was so manly in the movie, the way he protected his family and trying to save the world.
Seriously, walked like a hero when he found the temporary cure.

I think I can only felt the sudden intense when I watched this movie in cinema, if watching at home not with the big screen and great PA system I will never feel that.









No comments:

Post a Comment