Monday 26 May 2014

Taiwan 19 - 29。11。13_04

I really don't remember what is this place called.
But the scenery is indeed breath-taking.
Just like you are traveling to one of the New Zealand's farm. 


#清境小瑞士花园

Basically this is a small garden that you need to pay to walk inside.
I'm not sure if it is worthy. I'm pretty sure Taiwan has similar nicely garden that don't need any entrance fee.








First ever time saw such big dandelion!!

Various type of postcards to be sending off.

#太鲁阁国家公园
"Taroko is not like what you see!"
Friend told me that! 
We just stopped by to took a picture with the carved stone and the driver didn't told us there are more interesting part inside the national park. 
Well, I assumed that the weather was too cold like roughly 9/10c 
so we better stayed inside the car.

Look at my pale face! Was really so cold man!


 #慈母桥



 #清水断崖


The sea water was really really crystal blue and clear!
Feels like diving in even though I don't know how to swim!
So, finally Taiwan posts are completed!
Next stop gonna be an island getaway!
Let's sail!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment