Thursday 23 October 2014

Sharon's hens night


So there was this semester break during last month.
Aww... time flies again... superb fast.
It was a really great holiday.
I went to KL for my friend's hens party.
Then in the mean time to catch up with old friends and to travel and to eat and to play and to become broke too.

Everyone was busying writing down blessings for our beloved bride-to-be Sharon. 

This princess that I knew her since high school time.
A very sociable person and have a passion on life and fashion and kids.
Do hope your wedding life would be perfect
and your dreams in your future could come true as well.






*photos above credits all go to Sharon and Vie Wen.

This is a photo frame that decorated by me. 
Every single details represent my sincerity to this lovely couple.
Will have a post specifically on this d.i.y frame.




xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment