Friday 31 August 2012

Happy "three" Friends

I had a date with my another best friend, Miss T at night. We went to the newly opened "Chatime" at the beachside. LONG QUEUE! I wonder why there were so many people. After all, the drinks are so-so only. Well, I know today is public holiday. The beach was crowded.


After ordered the drinks, we sat down and chat chat chat! Miss T was having some problems with her boyfie. So, I gave her some suggestions to lighten up the relationship. Sharing is good! Glad that she felt better after the chatting. Be optimistic, my dear. 

Miss T a.k.a Val.

Miss T said I blogged about baby B a few days ago. ( Envy, is she? ) LOL. She reminded me that we actually knew each other for 10 years. Okay! okay! How about a 10th anniversary for us? Ha ha! The "us" included another friend, Flo.

During the first day in high school, the first two new friends I made were Miss T and Flo. So, we decided to buy the same things to celebrate the 10th anniversary. But, what to buy and will there have the time for three of us to shop together? Seriously, is a problem. Because Flo is doing her housemanship, 36 hours on call. Ah, is hard to meet her.... Anyway, no worry, is ok.

                                   Sometimes, we did silly things. XD 
 (Memories flashed back when looking the pics *laughing non-stop*.)


 My two cute besties! 
                               10 years friendship is not easily to maintain. 
                                            But, we went through! 



                      xoxo my dearest











No comments:

Post a Comment