Sunday 13 January 2013

Handmade Dolls

Have been trying to do some art crafts because the colleague brought the felts and threads to the office.
Ah, never can resist the temptation of doing art craft!
The felts are like seducing me by their rainbow colours.


Bookmark with the red boot!
Should've done this during last month to match with the season.

Then, after that I proceeded to a harder challenge which is the 3D toy!

Guess what? *wink*

Feeling exhausted after completed the head.
Was midnight by that time.

And Ta daaa! 
My first ever handmade toy was born on 11.01.13.
Yay! *clap claps*
They said every toy should have a name.
So, GARDY the BEAR. 

After I finished sewing Gardy, I got attracted by the owl doll again.
Then, there goes the second attempt.
A much easier owl doll.

Hell yeah, WILLY the OWL!
Baby born on 12.01.13

The satisfaction can filled the stomach as soon as the mission accomplished!
Some said they look like toys that I bought from the shop and never believed I sew them.
I never felt sad of the disbelieving because that proved that my skill is good to compared with those selling in the market!
And some said I can open a shop.
Ah, a lot of compliments I've received. ( Allow me to show some proud faces once awhile. Don't feel sick with my sometimes self-obsession. LOL. )
Fingers being pricked by the needles a few times, but worth it!

X

No comments:

Post a Comment