Thursday 7 March 2013

Drawing vs handmade

Blog is getting boring. Nothing interesting to blog about.

This is not a fashion blog so you rarely see outfit post, this is not a travel blog so you seldom see travel post. Is not like I can wear fashionable outfit everyday my job not allow to and is not like I can travel every month also job not allow to.
The main reason should be my wallet not allow me to do so!
See, money is so important.
Okay, I'm started to crap here. Boring, what!

Hmm.... actually that's something happened just you know people don't reveal too much to the public in case I wanted to tell, just might be a few close one will know. Not a good thing, though.

This is human. We tell people great things but hide the ugly one behind.
Is just like why sometimes I edited the photos.



Well. I got some art thingy to share here.

1# drawings






Simply cute and simple drawings c:

Scrolling down the pictures made you feel boring?
Despite those drawings are cartoonish you might think all those pictures are drawn by kindergarten kids, right? Then, you might fail to recognize someone very famous.


Yes, the drawings are all from a famous Japanese artist Yoshitomo Nara san which received great awards and his artworks have been exhibited worldwide.

I reckon this artist from a friend. His art book costs a boom!
His signature drawing is pastel-hued children cartoonish line wide eyes girl with little or no background. (Pop art)

2# feltproject

 Felt cake by me!

          
Felt fever! Due to the phone size problem, the colleague gave me both of these.
Talented tailor she is. 

3# foodart


I consider this as art, too. Haha!
Simply love the colour combination. So sweet and so yummeh!
I'm so stupid that I never thought of  the oat cereals and strawbie jam can be put as ice cream's topping.




Nights
x



No comments:

Post a Comment