Tuesday 4 June 2013

Life......

Yawn.

This is the second week of holidays.
May gone and here comes the fourth day of June.
I was sunk in the dateless timezone when I was in the Cambodia trip.
Until I saw the receipt of the Burger King I realised June is here.
The emotional feeling just came inside my soul. Damn it.

Well, maybe that day was the day I left Cambodia and felt like trip ends means holidays end, too.
Yes, only travelling make me feels life a little more interesting.

The week before I went Cambodia was packed!
Everyday was planned and I woke up 8 stg every morning even thou I don't have to. So not me! But, I'm glad with that.
But now, no more planning no more trips I feel down......lifeless
Can I just resign and forever travel?!
I don't mind doing part time job/ become an illegal labour......

 

No comments:

Post a Comment