Wednesday 22 May 2013

I'm just fine

Hmm...... looks like May going to end in real soon.
I think I've repeated the word time flies over and over.
It seems like half of the year gone. Just like that.
What have I done? Achieve anything?
Years passing so fast ever since I started to work.
I remember I was once eagerly to reach the age of 25 because I wanted to know what I'm going to be and now I am just an really ordinary lady.
Life never really been so fascinating.
I am just rotted in the same place, doing the same thing, facing the same situation.

Anyhow, I think I am really someone who never satisfies with what I have own now. May be out there people might think I already good enough to come to this phrase of my life.
At least I've graduated with a good result, I got a stable job, then I got my own property, salary that enough for me to survive and I got friends and family.
And eventually my life is actually getting better with good things come along.
What else do I need??
But I am just not satisfy, just too greedy wanted to get more.
Just like Morrie said people wanted more and more and more like there's a never ending desire.
Somehow, I feel so empty on the other side..... Am I a pessimist?
I have no idea what can I do to fulfill it......
I don't have the courage to change the routine.
I need a real powerful strength to probe me to a right direction. A real powerful one!
May be I just need to put myself to believe in a religion.

I didn't mean to write so much at first but just...um...end up become kinda emotional.
I think I can only express my feeling by writing rather than talking to someone.

Okay, shut down please.
I should think something good.
Two weeks holidays coming again. Gonna fly soon.
I think travelling is the only thing that make my life a little more interesting.

Well holidays supposed to be happy but just the only fly in the ointment is I have to drive all the way back to my working place to finish something.
Forced to do so, that really spoilt my mood once I know that.
Screw you!


Nights, world!
x











No comments:

Post a Comment