Saturday 11 May 2013

Great Friday

Yesterday was an awesomely great day!
Because I won in a contest!!! It was my first time blog to enter a contest and I couldn't described how happy I am when I received the email that tell me I'm one of the only two winner!
Is not something big or expensive but I just couldn't tell the happiness as I think I never won in any contest ever since I graduated from primary school.
Waiting patiently to get my parcel delivers next week!
I can just feel the lucky angels are surrounding me.

I woke up in the morning and decided to cook my own version of vegetarian Okonomiyaki.
Instead of using flour and eggs as the main ingredient for the batter, I mixed it with potatoes slices.

                                                    1. Onion
                                                    2. Potato
                                                    3. Cabbage
                                                    4. tomato
                                                    5. Carrot
                                                    6. Cheese
                                                    7. Seasoned seaweed
I took about 2 hours just to cut all the vege......Ah, I'm darn slow!

The batter actually failed because not crunchy at all and is kinda hard to bite.
Anyway, I think still a good try.

Then, I went shopping to get a new sling bag.

I'm still obsess with gold and studs.

Margherita pizza and mixed pork platter @ Phat Barrels
I like the pork banger.

Then, while waiting for the food served I received the winning contest email.
Just made my dinner extraordinary delicious with the news I got!
Then, the night ended with karaoke.

The feng shui master is right!
 My life is getting so much better compare to last year.
And is going to be better and better along with the days.



Nighty nights!
X








No comments:

Post a Comment