Wednesday 31 July 2013

Bye Awe-JuL


Holla peeps.

July going to end in few more hours.
What?! Time flies time flies!!!
Here comes another month, August.
Wheee...... means another holiday coming soon.
I'm so looking forward to Mr.August feels like some great things going to happen soon.

Random post.
I made a so called homemade cake!

So, I turned these to......


to these......

Topping with cocoa powder and nestum.
Don't look down at the cocoa powder.
It played magic role!

Then, ta daa....!!

So, if you want to make a cake but you just too lazy or 
don't even know how to bake a nice one like me.
Basically, this cake can definitely tricked others!
All ready made ingredients so ya just mix and match with your creative idea.


x




2 comments:

  1. I thought u made the cake...LOL, how u come out with this idea? and Love the first pic of the cherry! So tempting~~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I can...haha! Learnt from the website. U can make it too with your friends. c:

      Delete