Wednesday 14 August 2013

Droolsss

Holla, it seems like happy moments don't stay long. 

Wokay I shall wake up from my dream and back to the reality......
Just came back from a luxury trip.
I'm so much missing the bed, the sun, the beach and the ATV!!!

Stayed two night at KL before heading to Sepang Golden Palm Tree resort.
I can't believed I didn't buy any clothes in KL not even one piece!
I don't like shopping anymore at least for now......
I guess I prefer to spend for travelling and food, too!!
This is gonna be a food post.

I didn't put much expectation for this charcoal bun 
because I tried before nothing special.
That's a beef burger ( beautiful mess ), kind of too thick with too much ingredients inside  ( beef, mushroom, egg, vege and a piece of crispy thing i don't know what's that) and 
seriously is hard for my small mouth to bite the bun with the fillings.
And I expected to have more cheese sauce inside.

 The Red Beanbag in Publika is a place that I strongly recommended!
All sets are served with porched egg!
1. cooked salmon with potato rosti
2. bacon mushroom with whole grain bread
3. raw salmon come with two differences toppings 
( one is spinach and another one is mushroom)
4. Flat white. And I always like coffee art!

People who knows me will probably know I craved for ramen for almost a month.
I have been finding ramen with not just miso soup.
So, this time my craving fixed in Ippudo!
Darn so happy!
Is a little pricey with the small portion but definitely worth a try.

Self picked topping pizza!
(smoked salmon, mussel and mushroom)
The most worthy paying food in the GPTR.

 Just simply took a picture of this something like apple pie. 


Can I have Ramen again.


X

No comments:

Post a Comment