Thursday 29 August 2013

Law of Attraction

Hmm....... it seems like August going to leave so soon.
Again time flies like nobody cares.

Sometimes I just feel like my age doesn't suit my mind. 
Not mature enough?
Being too shallow? or I shall say too simple?
Thinking not deep enough?
Not yet ready for bigger responsibility?
Ok, people who is same age as me already being a mother with few kids.
Whereas I was like I don't even prepare to spare so much love to my partner, I don't even feel like build my own family at this phase. 
How could they so fast ready for motherhood??

Perhaps, I should do some adult-liked stuffs like attending a motivation talk?! reading some inspiration books?! Tryna learn new things!
Not just spending the weekend like typical karaoke/ movie/ dinner/ blow water session.
Well, I did forced myself to complete some book reading tasks.
The thickness of books become the main reason for me to choose them.
Ok, seems like the word "forced" showed immaturity again......

Then I went to a talk about Law of Attraction.
I think this is the first ever talk I attended in my life not forcing by anyone if I am not mistaken.(I lead dream-liked life. No good, no good)
I always have this mindset that seminar / course/ lecture/ talk are boring stuffs for boring people. I wouldn't sit still and pay full attention for hours of talking. 
Apparently, I failed again...... (sleep worm visited me)

Basically, the talk was like telling you you attract what you thought.
And there was this lame but funny joke.
Everyone is the biggest winner since the day you competed with millions of sperms trying to penetrate into the egg and you won!
So, next time when someone tell you that he is a loser please tell him this joke and tell him how could you let down those millions of sperms who trying to live on the earth.
No one is loser!



Nights
X



2 comments:

  1. wt....I expect u too elaborate more on the law of attraction, but u just stop at the climax....please elaborate more!! I am interesting and ready to listen anytime. I wan to attract moNey and good brunch of friends,hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wt.... I tell hor, actually I almost fall asleep during the talk, kinda boring!

      Delete