Saturday 28 September 2013

So Death

Just realized that there is only one blog post for September seems like this month is just so not happening.
And September is going to end.


Death weekend! So darn boring!
I just can't stand staying here during weekends. I rather go working.
I need holidays to travel, I need to go back home, I need to hang out with friends, I need to dance.
Never been missing Zumba so much until today much because I feel lifeless.
And yet today there are two more instructors, they learnt something new: Jazz & Salsa. Ok...... I know again I missed out some serious fun.
Then, knowing friends hanging out but I couldn't join make me feel like driving back just to meet them. Damn, fml!

Looking forward to October then November.
Gonna be busy for this two month and there will be another death weekend.
But everytime when you drown into a bad situation, you gonna at least find something to smile at.
Yes, at least I can get holidays.
Holidays, something that I can ease myself whenever I feel I gonna die of boredom.

God please grant me patience!!
One more week.... you gonna go home and two more weeks.... you gonna have short holidays!!!!!
And then few more hours you gonna get back to work.

Why on earth happy moments never stay longer and boring moments never go faster. How good if I own a time machine......


x

2 comments:

  1. U didn't working and u didn't going back to Kuantan? why?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. there was a course yest morn...so i didnt go back...

      Delete