Saturday 5 October 2013

The Master's Sun

Talking about October month what chu thinkin' ?


Oktoberfest!! 
Which is already kicked start from late September and continue clinking ya beer mugs for this whole month.




Then, October gonna ends with another exciting celebration. Tricks or treats!!
Somehow, I like Halloween more than Chinese New Year.
Still Tokyo rocks' 



Talking about Halloween, it linked to another thing - Korean drama!
So, what do you guys think about Korean drama?
Okay...... typical love-sick-died story line. So cheesy right?
Have been stop watching Korean drama for quite some times because I just don't like the overrated romance, then yesterday accidentally saw a ghost face appeared in my bro's lappie screen.
Aha, you know what can caught my attention!

Is a Korean ghost drama.
Some new things in Korean drama industry.

The Master's Sun

I actually heard about it from my friend, but I thought it was just some funny ghost comedy.
Until I saw the drama myself, sort of like "Ghost Whisperer".
Usually if you watch ghost movie, it just one or two kind creatures keep appearing, but in drama you can see more than that.




Ah, interesting drama! 
Of course not forgetting telling my ghost movie kaki, we both got addiction now! 
Let's get adrenaline rush!


x

No comments:

Post a Comment