Tuesday 28 August 2012

rOjak? whatever..



Well, I was once thought that blogging is waste of time. However, I like to read people's blogs. Recently, I was following some of the Malaysian bloggers. Their posts are lovely and inspired me!   
And they actually made me feel that blogging is FUN! FUN! FUN!

Actually, this is not my first blog. I had been created a blog last year (i think), but is an assignment for my lecturer and i don't think blogging is good during that time. Now, that blog is frozen. You know girls can easily change their mind from now and then. HAHA!  I'mma sometimes person with  " 3 mins heat ", so I'm not sure this blog can stands for how long. Anyway, who cares!

So, I see most of the bloggers choose a theme for their blogs (political, fashions, animals, travelling and bla bla blah...). What do you want your blog to be?! I have no idea... I'm not particular in any of it. Never mind, just type some "rojak" posts. Malaysian's culture ---> We are good in rojak. (Either food or language)


No comments:

Post a Comment