Friday 5 October 2012

Bait | Graduation

Another horror movie in another month. Went watching Bait in 3D, is more to a thriller genre film.


Tsunami is just so scary! I can't imagine if this happen in where I stay. I probably won't survive as I can't swim. Have been years that I didn't watch any movie about shark. The shark itself is not that scary but when it starves hungry for fresh meat and the moment it opens its big mouth, i swear you'll faint.

So, this movie basically is about the bloodthirsty sharks picked the survivors off one by one as they were trapped inside a grocery store because of tsunami. Mainly bloody scenes appeared. When you are watching in 3D is like death bodies, broken hands or legs are floating toward you. Disgusting, uh. Some sort like watching "Final Destination", just you hardly predict who's the second one will be eaten by the shark. I think this movie is so-so. By the way, Xavier Samuel is cute! Lifeguards in movies are always hot!

The first ever time that I watched movie without subtitles. Oh.... My listening skill is bad! bad! bad! I need subtitles for every movie I watch, even if it is in my mother tongue, Chinese. The slang spoken by the actors is confusing or I should say my English is not good. Trying very hard to focus on what they said in the movie. Tiring....


S convocation is just around the corner. She had been nagging me for present her a graduation gift. Sorry, I didn't buy anything for you. A small card for you. Happy graduation! She had been worrying too much before the graduation. Anyway, graduation is not the end, it's the beginning of next phase in your life. May you strike your dreams. Congratulation, my dear! xoxo



And she's getting her Galaxy S3 by tomorrow. Happy for her. Actually I can get myself a phone,too if that accident not happened. Sigh...



No comments:

Post a Comment