Monday 1 October 2012

Nightmare in September. End!

Halo, October!
My September ended with an awfulll incident.
My car bumped into a motorcycle. Was feeling nervous the moment the motorcyclist got knocked down.  Shooo sorry, uncle!
I know is no used to say even a thousand of sorry. Injured means injured.

Was told that the road that I met accident is dangerous. A popular accident spot. Have been hearing news that people I knew death on the spot. I should said I'm so lucky that the motorcyclist only got minor injury. I drive passed that road every weekend. Why an I so reckless this time?? FML.

Before the accident, i followed a taxi driver that drove real slow. When i stopped at the traffic light his cab moving backward slowly. I guess he didn't pulled the handbrake. I honked him a few times to warn him, but he was like didn't realized his car was moving. Nearly hit my car front part. Luckily, the traffic turned green in time. I was actually started to feel angry with that driver.

My car didn't hit by the cab but who knows then i knocked down other people. Is it an omen when i met that cab on the road..... Went police station to report then, gonna paid again, fuh....

Planned to get myself a new handphone earlier, I guess have to postpone again. Repairing car needs MONEY!!!!!



And now I think the virus is searching its way to placed him on my body. Sneezing.... Ah..chooo..  = (

No comments:

Post a Comment