Friday 28 September 2012

28。09。12

TGIF!! Finally went to karaoke. I wanna go for cheong-k since last month. Waited till neck long. Ha! Ha!  Great times spent.


I went to the mobile phone booth to check out the market price. I think I may have decided what phone to buy. I remembered I kept saying that I want to change my fuckin' old phone since last year. The auto-shut down is disturbing. Arghh....

Had been dragging the plan for more than a year. Actually everytimes when come buying a new IT items is a huge dilemma for me. I can't decide which model suits me. Especially now there are these company selling mobile in low prices but with the contract. Oh, dilemma! DILEMMA! I'm afraid that I'll buy something expensive but not worthy. The money is a hard saving.

Hopefully I won't change my mind again and can get my new phone by next month. Is not a latest model but at least i got my final decision. Pheww....

Just got a phone called from B. Her voice was extremely excited because she heard the news about latest M'sia treasury's budget. We'll get these year end bonus. Yay! Then, i checked out there will be quite a numbers of benefits for 2013. Sounds not bad. But we can never sure is it gonna happen in next year. Okay, now FB page started to float with this treasury's budget thingy. Election is coming. Well, we'll see..........

No comments:

Post a Comment