Tuesday 30 October 2012

Gift of the Year

Alright, a surprised gift!

Gov. of Terengganu / YAB Dato' Seri Haji Ahmad bin Said

I got a free laptop! 
As my current using laptop going to die anytime I think. 
Have been thinking that should I change a new one, but just...... um...... need to spend again...... dilemma again..... Urgghh....No Way!
My reddish D. often auto shutdown just like my old phone and the blue black screen occurred randomly.
There are bundles of important information saved inside it, I just scared that they might disappeared anytime. 
Laptop is very berry important to me.
I need it for my work and entertainment.
Without you, I could have die of bored.
So, I received the laptop just in time.

BUT, BUT, but,
when I switched on the lappie, the biggest letdown came in.
The operating system is Windows XP! wtf.
Of course I'm not expecting to get a Windows 8, but at least is in Windows Vista...

Anyway, still a big thanks!
Consider myself lucky because not everyone get that.
At least the processor not that outdated and I still can use it no matter what windows is it. 


Is 30th of October. 
Good things are coming one by one.

Countdown: 10 days

No comments:

Post a Comment