Tuesday 6 November 2012

06。11。12

Duh...... a buzy week.
Lots of works to be done before the holidays.
I have to key-in something important but the I can't reach the webpage.
Frustrating...... I really hate these!
Can the I control the time? ( dreaming still too early )

 Girl of the day.

Can't deny that make up and outfit can really make a big difference on someone's appearance. Choosing the right outfit is truly important.

Lil S wants a pre-birthday celebration on this Friday! wth, now only you tell me.
I actually canceled the plan to celebrate with her ever since she told me that she gonna be busy for these two weeks.
But where should we go? 
Finding a perfect place to suit everyone's appetite and most important thingy is the money problem as each of us need to save money for the year end trips is HARD.
I definitely don't like making decision. 



Countdown: 2 days


No comments:

Post a Comment