Friday 4 January 2013

Have you RESO yet?

They called it today a special day, 5201314.
And it is the forth day of year 2013.
I think I shall blog about my New Year's resolutions before this special day ends in a few more hours. ( I know I'm late. )


Talking about new year resolution, I remember when I was in high school my tuition mates always complaint that the English teacher would asked them to submit their new year resolutions every year.
So, they wrote till bored.
Whereas, me, I never write any new year resolutions for the past 24 years.
What the hell with me, like a person live with no goals.

My biggest target in year two zero one three is #to save more money.
Okay, I'm so realistic.
I need money to invest, to travel, to upgrade the lifestyle, to make my bank book look nicer with more zeros. Oh, greedy me!
OH YEAH, SAVE MORE!!

Given the hectic lifestyles of millions people, it is no wonder that "enjoying life more" has become another popular resolution of  people, including me myself.
I hope I can become #happier and #healthier.
Therefore, I brought a small bottle of milk powder to my office.
I shall start drinking milk before I get osteoporosis when I get older.
Seriously, I don't want just sit on the wheel chair when I'm old.
And I should try to make a good change of my attitude towards people.
Is not easy but I'll try la.

Awww, can I be as cute as the baby??
Not the look, but the #personality.
I wanna wanna hug him.
Super duper feels wanna pinch his face. ( Not sure whether is a He or She )
Anyway, baby don't like face get pinching.



Nights
x





No comments:

Post a Comment