Wednesday 14 August 2013

Sepang Golden Palm Tree Resort 11。08。13_01

The morning was gloomy, windy and rain pouring down.
The weather did ruined my holiday mood, but I always believed that my positive strength can swept away the bad weather.
So, ta daa! 
The weather ended up as the photo shown below.
No raining, a bit hazey but it slowly turning better after some times.


We stayed in Canary Palm Villa which featured two bedrooms with queen size bed and twins single beds, two bathrooms and a living room area.
Upon I stepped inside the villa, I smelled wooden smell felt really peaceful and relaxing. 

Two private balconies.

Can you see the chandelier decorated by thousands of seashells?
One day I gonna make myself one, too. 

You will probably need this buggy service to fetch you from one point to another or you can just get a bicycle.


The first destination we headed to was Smiley Beach.
My babes were wearing bikinis to do some simple photo shooting for the whole evening. #girlsbeinggirls#
The beach was in low tide so no water sport are allowed even if u want to swim you have to walk pretty far from the beachside to reach the sea water.
Oh ya, the sea is in high tide started from around 7p.m. - 2p.m. and low tide started from around 2p.m. - 7p.m. Yes, I checked the time.






Mad love with the sky.

The day ended with the showering of sunlight.


X

3 comments:

  1. wei, not enough of pictures, post more~~~ ur photos very nice le~~ and I am pretty sure, u can make the seashell chandelier, DIYmaster!! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. im not master yet la...ni tai kan de qi wo le!! stay tuned for my next post..hehe

      Delete
    2. stay tuned ady, drop comment summore at 13-02, I dun noe why my comment expand each time, haiz....

      Delete