Wednesday 13 February 2013

Handmade pillows

Hola!

Finally I finished three handmade pillows for the babies.
Feeling wanted to give up in the middle, really hard to squeeze the brain juice for the cartoon designs on the pillow case.
Salute to the designers. They're so creative!
Mom urged me I should made myself one, but I'm just too lazy to think the design anymore.

#1

 #2

#3

Which one nicer? c:

I always made artcrafts to others but never make one for my own except Gardy&Willy.
The main reason is things looked nice but I just don't know where should I keep them. They would always growing dust by hiding in somewhere.
The good example would be Willy and Gardy, they are hiding in a bag now.
Sometimes, I feel they are pity and just like one of those garbage.
I actually think of giving them out to my friends but just kinda reluctant because is a hard work and I might not be making a third one especially bear like Gardy.
I wish I could have a big cupboard to display all the cute things.
Sigh.

pink X gold nail polish for CNY.
I'm recently obsess with gold color!

x


No comments:

Post a Comment