Wednesday 13 February 2013

Check-in Hotelroom

What will you do during CNY's holidays? Besides, visiting relatives and friends.
I think the current trend would be visiting cinema, too.

I don't know since when watching CNY's movies already become one of the routine during the holidays. Is like a must to do. Maybe a few years backed?!
Since lil S suggested that. I miss watching movie with the silly girl.

During this period, does anyone walk into the cinema expecting to watch a good movie? I only choose HK movies related to CNY. Same for every year!
This year, I went for a vacation and checked-in to Hotel Deluxe.
And is actually almost fully booked for these few days. Haha!

Not really a good production. Never expected that though.
Why still I waste money for that?
Well, then I used money to buy short term happiness.
Those movies can always make me laugh out loud!!
You can laugh as loud as you like, everyone did that!
This is what I like about HK CNY's movies.
Is silly enough! Is fun for sure!

Today is Valentine's Day!
Checkout the Google homepage again. Omgosh, they match animals as couples and end up with silly ending. 
Funny but I still prefer last year edition.
Bunch of valentine's photos/status started to load in the FB page......
Love in the air.

Happy Valentine's ♥ xoxo

#foreveralone :(



No comments:

Post a Comment