Tuesday 19 February 2013

Hi! Harlem.S

As the first ever video on YouTube which hits one billion views, Gangnam Style.
It was crazy enough. Everyone knows Psy!

I was actually didn't bother to know who is this man, but since even the kids can dance and sing the song and parody versions of Gangnam style flooded on my FB wall. I know I can't ignored it anymore.
My first impression was OMG, ouch! What so interesting about this old Korean?
The dance steps are suck! Stupid song! 
And I asked them what makes you guys clicked like for the song? The answer was Because is stupid enough to make us laugh!

What's wrong with the people nowadays? You like song like this?!
Something even more crazy happened recently, IS HARLEM SHAKE!! dafuq.

Con los terroritas Ey (shake like nobody business) Ey......Ey......

Another stupid song is going to sweep the globe. It already charted in UK charts!

I personally think that people just making idiots of themselves in the video.
The video using the track called "Harlem Shake" by Baauer starts with one person, often masked, dancing (mostly shaking the upper torso and shoulders part) while everyone else in the room pays no attention. Until the chorus kicks, they'll join and shake together.
It has become a trend that a lot versions have been uploaded, even the models did it!!
I admit that sometimes they are just too bored in the office, so maybe they think is kinda fun to play the Harlem.S with the colleagues. And I bet the boss must be either not around or just playing fool with the workers? 
How come people can comes out with such craze ideas?





Another idiot with bucket??

What makes it so hot? I can't get it!
Life too dull, uh?
Can you afford to ignore it?
I bet people going to be sucked into another online meme. 

If my blog can hold until I old enough to become a grandma, I'll definitely show this to my grandson. 
See how ridiculous the era granny lived in......

Shake it off.













No comments:

Post a Comment