Saturday 15 June 2013

Road trip

There was this impromptu decision we have made to have a road trip on one of those Sunday.
T suddenly text me and asked me to go KL. I said yes!

My main purposed to went there is actually for orbing ball's ride at Titiwangsa Lake!
Games that I have wanted to try ever since the first introduced in Gemas.
Well, we went on the wrong day disappointed when we were told that they've moved the balls to the Jom Heboh Carnival.


Anyway, we tried pastries at Levain.
I heard lots of good reviews for this place.

That morning was crowded because of the problem of computer system.
So, those staffs counted the prices using calculators/ handwriting and have to jot down every pieces they sold out on the papers
I think was a chaos for them.   
So, darn long queue.





Green tea mousse.
Looks nice but I can't get rid of its strong matcha taste.
I even felt liked I'm eating mercury though I don't know how's mercury taste like.

Apparently all food looks too good to be eaten.
Hmmph.... drooling now!

After breakfast, we headed to Royal Selangor pewter factory.
I never thought pewter is such expensive until I saw the prices.
I always thought those pewter products in my house are simply for decoration and they grow dust......

Such elegant yet creepy wine glasses.







Now I feel wanted to learn playing chess.
But I only want to play with this awesome set!
So, whoever got this. You're my friend!! Hahaha...


Then, we moved to this part.
Products coated with gold.
Not for sale peacock, they looked much more shiny in real life!





So, they have this special order, too.



I will follow you~~~


Then, of course shopping spree for girls.
I remember the first thing I bought was toothpaste!
Toothpaste?! LOL. 

I guess you know where is this place!


So, the day ended with these mouth-watering dishes.
Ah, drooling now!!





2 comments:

  1. I don't know the place, where is it? (the trio shoes one), why u didn't show picture of u? I always want to go Levain, but so far havent got th eopportunity yet~~what camera u used to take those photo, very clear o~~=)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Times square! There is also the piano stairs but I didn't took pic.
      I used S3 but the levain's one got edited a bit. Hahha!

      Delete