Wednesday 3 April 2013

F.R.I.E.N.D


Friendship is not a big thing......

Don't get me wrong!
I'm not so selfish.

Because  IT'S A MILLION LITTLE THINGS to build it UP.

Friends play important roles in my life.
I know a lot of people but I don't have much friends to really talk with.
I might really look happy with them but I don't tell them too much stories of mine. Maybe we don't share the same interests.

I believed that there are just some people you can both clicked the first time you met or maybe after some times you mixed around.
I did felt the kinship with a few cuties.

Idk why I knew some people for more than 10 years, used to be very good friends but the friendship is just faded years by years and we don't really talk now.
Is my problem or yours?

I know sometimes I don't talk much. 
But once you're the one I like and you talked something I'm interested with.
I can be crazy, too!
But I can be very quiet if either there is someone I don't like in the group or I've no idea on the topic.
I'm so particular. I can't pretend like others.
This is not good right?

People may think I'm passive. I knew someone said that because you don't know me and I don't really like you that's why I never show you who am I. 

My social circle is so small.
That's why I appreciate every single friends that I will personally watsapp or line with because they are people I really like.
You know who you are. 
Although sometimes I might just let down by some close friends.
I knew they did something not good and they said something not nice.
But, I still appreciate them.
This is what I called friend.
I don't want lose them and I keep giving them chances.

Anyway, someone says it is extremely common for friendship to end simply because two people drift apart as their life circumstances change. In fact, only one in 12 close friendship last over the course of a lifetime.

Okay, is so true!!! And now I understand is not my problem.

So, today is holiday.
Smile wide.








3 comments:

  1. why so emo ah my sweetheart
    you can always tell me de when you want to talk. actually i can talk i love to talk to u n i dont mind chatting few hours with u gah. heheeee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Not emo la my dear. ❤
      Came out this post because of the quote I saw online.
      N you know...stg that I learnt ever since I grad frm high sch

      Delete