Thursday 4 April 2013

G.I.Joe: Retaliation


A science fiction action movie that currently everyone is talking about it.

I never thought of watching this movie as it is the sequel of  G.I.Joe: The Rise of Cobra and I didn't watched it before.
Besides that, I heard one of my friend said if you didn't watch the first film you might confused with the 2nd one.
Yea, is true! I kept asking the two friends sat beside me.
Who is this Snake eye? Cobra commander? Who is at the good side and who is at the bad side and so on...... I think my asking had vexed them during the movie.

I don't really like watching this type of movie but if you watched it in the cinema is so much different with the huge screen and sound effect.
The fighting scenes are so real. Everyone is moving fast like the lightning.
The movie is just about to covered every type of action.
The gun, sword, knife, tank, kung fu, ninja and even a swarm of bugs can be explode on you.

This movie really offer no opportunity for you to sit back and relax!
It was like with a blink of my eyes I couldn't see when is the person died?
I like the mountainside battle. Is superb thrilling!
But also very fake la. However, I still wish I have their agility.


And they are all so good looking!!! Aha, girls being girls.
We are not only watching the actions but the muscles and boobies!
Hot and sexy yeah!

It is all blast as a great adventure.

Hell yeah!!
Hoo-ah!!

(You'll know why I end like these if you watch the film)










No comments:

Post a Comment