Friday 6 January 2017

New beginning for 2017

Hi year 2017, you have no choice to not entering another new year, to get old, to undergo new challenges, to get the same old shits repeat and so on.

Last year wasn't a worst year but not a good year either as I finally learn how to cry.
Why? I shall just keep it myself.

Found that as age growing, friends start to become less dependent and feel more comfortable to stay alone.
Was used to be the one who always ask friends to hang out, but recently realized that am I actually bothering them?
I need to learn to be doing things alone, too.
I need to find something to do instead of always bugging friends to accompany me, I guess.
But, I still prefer companion.
Two is always better than one.
Kinda understand why people who lives alone usually having a pet dog or cat now.

I might be surrounded with a little bit of negative vibes, but I'm trying to come out from it.
Forcing myself to be positive, to believe in hopes, to look better.
Not gonna drown into the negativity.
I'm going to make sure I always look fabulous and I wanna make sure friend who lose passion in life wakes up, too.

Yea, so I started this year with a new hair colour.




Purple hair! I've tried red colour during last year.
I definitely know both colours don't look presentable on me especially in my field and my working environment. (fyi, not even one colleague is dying her own hair, I'm always stepping the border line.)
At least I'm not rebellious till to dye rainbow colours.
I don't care, we only live once.
I just wanna try doing whatever I can as there are already a lot of restrictions in ma life.

Social media sometimes bring 'bad' influences.
Why?
Because you gotta see how people enjoy life!
For certain extend, I would to say money can buy happiness.
One of the goal in year 2017 is do a lot of saving, so that one day you gonna travel to some places to create memories with your loved ones.

Bye shits!
Good vibes please!


x
Signature

2 comments: